SUMCO CORPORATION Kyushu Factory
Few natural disasters and industrial water is guaranteed
Director, Senior Managing Executive Officer General Manager of Kyushu Factory
Reasons for Entering the Market in Saga
- Guaranteed supply of industrial water
- Guaranteed ability to secure excellent human resources
- Few natural disasters, such as large-scale earthquakes, etc.
Reasons to Be Happy with the Move
- Application of preferential measures from the government
- Integrated management with existing factories
Our company is the world's leading manufacturer of silicon wafers for semiconductors.
Our company's products are used as substrate materials to support semiconductor devices that are essential for various things today in our surroundings, such as smartphones, personal computers, digital home electronics, and cars that we use every day.
In the future, we aim to offer a stable supply of high-quality products from Imari in Saga Prefecture to manufacturers of semiconductor devices around the world as a company that supports the global IT industry.
|Address||862-1 Higashiyamashiro-cho, Nagahama, Imari City, Saga Prefecture, JAPAN 849-4271|